...reworked...


After looking a my images and discussion with the teachers i decided to use these images as my series. They show the focus of my series: liminal self + what is real and the exploration of element ∴ self and the journey and in a way awakening... (detailed in V.D) I am pleased with how the look and how the Visual language has been altered to change the emotional response to the images this is done through the use of technology in this case photoshop.

These images are accompanied with my installation which consists of three bowls each corresponding with the image above it. The bowls highlight the discovery thought the media of water (element) incorporating the Synesthesia aspect to this piece. In my installation i will use the following senses: 
TOUCH
SIGHT
SMELL
SOUND
I am presenting my installation on tuesday i will reflect upon and deeply explain in VD and upload photo's of my first ever installation i think it is quite exciting and interesting use of media and a great way to fully express the synesthesia component and highlight the connection of that in the images. 

☁ ✖ ♡ ✌


No comments: