Progress:

I covered my doll with a flower bag that i found of my gran's farm this is a picture of it before i i stuffed it with the wire ball.
I then inserted a key with a blue bead on it into the wire ball/soul of the archetype. I found this bead in an old cigrett box of my my gran use to collect bits in like like string and tacks. Which i think was an excellant find. This is what my archetype looked like once i had stuffed it.
Frount and Back
(tilt head to the left )
I then made the wire basket/nest/bowl that the sage will collect its wisodom that is flowing out from into with. It is made from: wire, chicken wire, feathers, beads, pears and string.
It is similar to what my gran collected in her tin container with then draws a similariety between the two.

I am starting to think about what i will assemble my archetype on at the moment i am looking a wendy stavraions's work and i like how she links her figures with a mural in the backgound i think i may incorporate some thing similar, but on the horozontial instead representing the earth, which she gains wisdom from, similar strands the the beads the are leaving her could be entering her also though the ground and rock upon which i think she will sit.
xxx

No comments: