Self Portrait 


A large sheet of multi media paper was used in the construction of this portrait.
Using charcoal, graphite and pencil we sketched our portrait onto the paper
Then using newspaper, brown card and scrap paper, we drew parts of the portrait again
to stick and layer over the top. I think that this layering gave a great effect. 
We then used gesso and charcoal to rework and define key areas in the piece.
I think that i successfully completed this task and that visually it is my best portrait so far as i let myself use more free flowing and fluid lines to represent and show my self and portray me.
I think this is the last piece also in our experimental pieces which compile our body of work.
I am very much looking forward to next term and using digital manipulation and try to convey Synesthesia better though out my work and piece.

x

No comments: